Grow a Year’s Worth of Food for Your Family
Increase your harvest and maximize the space you have using organic and natural methods to raise a year’s worth of the fruits and vegetables your family enjoys with Melissa’s step-by-step plans and charts.
What’s in the book?
- Natural and organic ways to combat pest control and disease
- Time saving tips and techniques without diminishing your harvest yield
- How to plan your garden based on your family’s need, space and climate
- How to pick the best plants for your growing season
- Get control of the weeds!
- Easy solutions to build up your soil and increase your harvest yield
- How to incorporate and grow perennial plants, including fruit trees and berries from planting to pruning, all with step-by-step guides.