Learn How to Plan Your Garden and Grow More of Your Own Food
Plan Now to Grow More Food This Year
Supplying real food to keep your family healthy is imperative and there’s no better way to provide fresh, healthy food to your family than by growing it in your own garden. Watch this training to learn how to plan your garden to optimize your food production this year! In this training, we will teach you How To:
- Plan and position a new garden plot
- Use last average frost date to plan your seed starting and planting
- Calculate amount of usable space using various gardening methods
- Optimize the use of your garden space to maximize production
- Use successive plantings to keep produce coming all season long
- Plan to preserve the harvest and not waste any of your bounty
Your instructor will be Jason Matyas, Founder of Seeds for Generations and lifelong gardener.
Need a Helpful Planning Tool?
Sign up for instant access:
We won’t spam, sell or rent your email.
It’s safe with us