Garden Seed Starting Training
Start your Garden Early this Year by Starting your Seeds Indoors
It will soon be time in most areas of the country when the danger of frost has passed, and it will be time to get seeds planted and seedlings transplanted. If you want to get the most out of your garden this year, you need to get an early start, and starting seeds indoors is one of the keys to making that happen!
Join this informative training on how to start your seedlings indoors so they’re ready to transplant at the right time, and how you can prepare them for the transition outdoors.
In this training, we will cover:
- What supplies you will need and your options
- How to determine your constraints for seed starting
- How many seedlings to plant
- How to prepare your soil mix
- Germination requirements
- How to provide light and water
- How to track your seedlings
- Preventing common problems
Your host will be Jason Matyas, Founder of the Seeds for Generations and lifelong gardener.
Sign up for instant access:
We won’t spam, sell or rent your email.
It’s safe with us