It’s time to get started planning your garden this year!
Our Garden Planning Calculator allows you to input your Last Average Spring Frost Date and provides you the following for 46 types of crops:
- Germination timelines for all crop types
- Germination temperatures for optimal results
- For plants that need to be started as seedlings, then transplanted into the garden, the Indoor Start Date
- For plants that are direct seeded, the earliest date to plant them outdoors
- For seedlings, the earliest transplant date relative to the last frost
- AND, it provides you with forecast earliest harvest dates based on the days to maturity for each crop
Here’s a preview of the Garden Planning Calculator (see below for how to access it).
“The calculator worked great. We used it to plan when to start seeds indoors and our drop dead date of when our raised beds need to be completed to move those plants outside!”
Enter your email to use the Garden Planning Calculator
You’ll get access to our useful calculator tool, plus receive great gardening tips and recommendations.
Visit our Online Store to see our entire selection of heirloom seeds.
Here’s a sample of a few of our seed varieties:
Pea Sugar Ann$2.50 Add to cart
Mixed Greens Seed Pack$18.00 Add to cart
Chives Common$2.50 Add to cart
Lettuce Gourmet Mix$2.50 Add to cart
Thyme English$2.50 Add to cart
Greens – Tatsoi Mustard$2.50 Add to cart
Greens – Pepper Cress$2.50 Add to cart
Greens – Arugula$2.50 Add to cart
Spinach Bloomsdale$2.50 Add to cart
Chard Five Color Silverbeet$2.50 Add to cart
Chard Fordhook Giant$2.50 Add to cart