Don’t miss out on your chance to plant your vegetables and other crops in time to bring in the harvest this fall!
It’s time to start planting your fall garden!
Our Fall Planting Calculator allows you to input your First Average Frost Date and then calculates the following for 40 types of crops:
- For plants that need to be started as seedlings, then transplanted into the garden, the latest Indoor Start Date
- For plants that are direct seeded, the latest date to plant them outdoors
- For seedlings, the latest transplant date
- Based on the current date, it tells you whether you can still plant this crop or not
- Plus, it provides additional dates for when you’re using frost protection measures like a greenhouse, cold frames, or row covers
“All I can say is WOW. Thank you so much for creating this but more than that, for sharing it with others.”C. Harris
Here’s a preview of the Fall Planting Calculator (see below for how to download it).
Optimize your garden’s production by ensuring that you plant as many crops
as you can and give them the time needed to mature before fall sets in.
Enter your email to get the Fall Planting Calculator
You’ll get our useful calculator tool, plus receive great gardening tips and recommendations.
Visit our Online Store to see our entire selection of heirloom seeds.
Here’s a sample of a few of our seed varieties:
Beet Early Wonder$2.50 Add to cart
Pea Sugar Ann$2.50 Add to cart
Chives Common$2.50 Add to cart
Lettuce Gourmet Mix$2.50 Add to cart
Thyme English$2.50 Add to cart
Greens – Tatsoi Mustard$2.50 Add to cart
Greens – Pepper Cress$2.50 Add to cart
Spinach Bloomsdale$2.50 Add to cart
Chard Five Color Silverbeet$2.50 Add to cart
Chard Fordhook Giant$2.50 Add to cart